To access the School's SEND documentation please follow the link below.
TPAT Governance Documents are available for your information.
Our Admissions are administered by Cornwall Council Primary Admissions Department and currently we follow their co-ordinated admissions scheme and over subscription criteria, however since converting to academy status this is under review by our Governing Body.
Learn how we use our Pupil Premium Funding
Learn how we use the Government's Sports Legacy Funding.
If you are in receipt of income support, income based job seeker's allowance, income related employment support and allowance, child tax credits (with an annual income of no more than £16,190)* then your child attracts extra funding for their school?
Purchase Threemilestone School uniform from Tesco on-line!
Please give us your honest evaluation of Threemilestone School!
CURRICULUM POLICY STATEMENT:
Our School offers a broad and balanced curriculum with three main aims:
- To provide a secure and inclusive environment with opportunities for all pupils to learn and achieve and to feel valued and appreciated.
- To provide for the spiritual, moral and cultural development of all pupils in preparation for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life.
- To promote social, emotional and behavioural skills to develop a calm, caring, creative and confident child.
The school meets the statutory requirements of the National Curriculum, the Early Years/ Foundation Stage Curriculum and follows the Cornwall Agreed Syllabus for Religious Education. This curriculum is delivered in an exciting and creative way through a range of topics; an outline of the topics for each year can be found below:
Values and Purposes underpinning the School Curriculum:
- Learning through the curriculum is an entitlement for all children
- A commitment to equality of opportunity
- The inclusion of all children and catering for individual needs
- The involvement of all members of the school and extended community
- The provision of an education that prepares children for life in the wider world
Through learning within a broad and balanced curriculum, the objectives are to enable children to:
- Develop lively, enquiring minds and a positive approach to learning
- Have high self esteem
- Work with independence and also as a team member
- Develop their creativity
- Be successful and reach their potential
- Have their achievements celebrated
- Value others and their environment
- Become good citizens
THREEMILESTONE SCHOOL'S COMMITMENT TO EQUALITY:
We are committed to:
- Eliminating discrimination and harassment in all areas
- Making our school safe and secure for all
- Ensuring that every pupil has access to the necessary support required to enable them to achieve their highest potential, we will promote equality of opportunity.
- Promoting good relations and positive attitudes towards all people
- Encouraging active participation in the life and work of the community
Our commitment covers equality on grounds of age, disability, gender, race, religion/belief and sexual orientation.
We expect our staff and governors to put in place our commitment and organisational values by:
- By ensuring that the school's procedures for disciplining pupils and managing behaviour are fair, effective and equitable.
- Responding quickly to complaints and incidents in a positive and pro-active way
- Providing access to services, facilities and information
- Ensuring that the adults working or volunteering in the school include as much as possible a balanced gender mix, appropriate representation of diverse ethnic groups and disabled people. We believe that this will provide good role models for pupils from all backgrounds.
- Promoting activities that celebrate our common experience as well as those that recognise diversity generally and foster understanding and respect for the culture and faith of all our learners and their families
- Where possible meeting the specific needs of individual pupils within the six equality strands.