Shells, Pebbles and Bibbles are open to all children who attend Threemilestone School. Currently we can accommodate 32 children in Shells and 64 children at our after school clubs, Pebbles and Bibbles.
The Clubs are Ofsted inspected, and the staff are trained in first aid and basic food hygiene.
The school’s behaviour policy is applicable to the clubs within our wraparound care.
Our Core Aims
● To provide an affordable, childcare facility for parents/carers.
● To provide a welcoming, safe and secure environment for pupils to have Wrap Around Care outside of our normal school hours.
Threemilestone School Wrap Around Care consists of Shells, Bibbles and Pebbles and exists to provide high quality out of school hour’s childcare for our parents/carers. The children have the opportunity to extend their day within the school building, and to join in activities on offer.
The care operates as follows in term time only (excluding INSET days and the last day of term):
● Shells – 7.35am to 8.35am for all children
● Bibbles – 3.15pm to 6.00pm for children in EYFS & Key Stage 1
● Pebbles – 3.15pm to 5.30pm for children in Key Stage 2
All three are run by an excited committed staff, who really enjoy this part of the day; a time of day where the children can relax from school, play and be involved in imaginative and creative activities with a range of children from different age groups. A copy of this information document is provided to all parents/carers of children attending the sessions and is also available on the school website. All parents/carers must complete an electronic registration form for each child attending the sessions and sign the parental agreement.
● Places for Wrap Around Care are to be booked by phoning/emailing the school office.
● Subject to space, ad hoc places can be booked on the day for a space if required and dependent on numbers already attending.
● The cost for each session is £4.50 which includes breakfast in Shells, and £8.50 for Pebbles and Bibbles, including a snack.
● All fees should be paid via Parent Pay a month in advance.
● If paying by childcare vouchers then please speak to a member of the team in the office who will be able to help.
The atmosphere in the Wrap around care is relaxed and friendly, which enables more creative activities to be accessed. Because it is a school led time, we would expect a high level of positive engagement from the children. We would expect all children to follow the TMS rules:
● Treat everyone with kindness and respect
● Make thoughtful choices
● Speak with honesty and integrity
If children do not follow our rules, our staff will communicate this with the adult who picks them up. If the child continues to find following these rules challenging, then we will invite the parents/carers and child in for a meeting with Ms Teagle or Mrs Ewart. It may be decided after this, that the child should not continue to attend. As such we ask that all parents/carers agree to our Wrap Around Care parental agreement by completing the electronic form above.
Our Shells Breakfast Club runs from 7.35am until school starts at 8.35.
Breakfast is provided and children have a relaxed and positive start to the school day.
Pebbles is our after-school club for children in KS2 and runs from 3.15pm – 5.30pm daily.
We have a range of play facilities including creative activities, computer games, construction kits, role play, and our wonderful outdoor facilities. We provide snacks.
Bibbles is for our Reception, Year 1 andYear 2 children, and runs in exactly the same way as Pebbles, but is located in the pre-school building on the school site. It finishes at 6.00pm
Bibbles phone number is 01872 275349
We usually have a limited number of spaces available in both Pebbles and Bibbles and are able to accept children on a one-off basis if you need emergency after school care. Please telephone the school office on 01872 263322 before school ends if you’d like to arrange emergency childcare.
Shells Breakfast Club: £4.50 per session per child
Pebbles or Bibbles after school club: £8.50 per child per session (with siblings £7.50).
The clubs are invoiced on a monthly basis and the costs are payable in advance. We do accept childcare vouchers.
For emergency childcare, we will send you an invoice.